Saturday, July 20, 2013

Wreck-It Ralph

This is my third time seeing this movie, but it was the first time for my parents. I really liked everything about this movie, and it was really cool to see video game characters like Sonic the hedgehog and Bowser from Super Mario Brothers in certain points of the movie. When I first saw this movie, it was because Skyfall was sold out and my friend and I decided that we would go see Wreck-It Ralph because it looked really good and we were 30 minutes away from home, so we were like: might as well go see something. My sister, who was also with us, did not want to see it, but she didn't really have a choice. She actually ended up really liking the movie, and came to watch it with my parents and I yesterday. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys video games and anyone who wants to see something that's good for the whole family.

Oscar Nominee: Best Animated Feature 2013

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87E6N7ToCxs

No comments:

Post a Comment