Monday, September 2, 2013

Reservoir Dogs

I just recently watched this movie because I am currently taking a course on the films of Tarantino. I have seen it before, and the first time I didn't really like it. This time around I ended up enjoying it. I really like how it is a non-linear narrative and how you only get the majority of the story through the dialogue of the characters. All the characters are really well-acted and each of them have their own sort of interesting personality. This was Tarantino's debut as a filmmaker, and it's a pretty good one. If you have never seen a Tarantino film before, be prepared for a good amount of bloody violence and lots of dialogue. I enjoyed watching this a second time, and I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Tarantino films, as well as anyone looking for a good movie to watch.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irQR3WReVO8

No comments:

Post a Comment