Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

I watched this today to pass the time in waiting for my next class. I remember watching this movie as a kid, but I couldn't remember much of what went on. I don't really know how appropriate it is for kids, so I would recommend watching it first and then deciding whether or not to show it to kids. I will say that this movie is technically impressive. It has animated cartoons interacting with real people, and it is really well done. The real-life characters and the cartoons react well to each other and it blends the worlds of Toontown and Hollywood very seamlessly. This was a fun movie to watch, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fun and cool comedy to watch.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYNqYC_jNAg

No comments:

Post a Comment