Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pulp Fiction

This is only the second time that I have seen this movie, and I can say that I liked it a lot more the second time around. I did enjoy it the first time I watched it, but the second time I appreciated it even more. I really like the non-chronological storyline, because while it does jump around, it all comes together in the end. All of the characters are incredibly well-acted, especially Samuel L. Jackson. The film also has really interesting references to other films (which is a common trait in Tarantino films), especially the film Kiss Me Deadly, where the idea of the mysterious briefcase appears. Overall, I really liked this film and highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in seeing a good movie and anyone who enjoys or is interested in watching a Tarantino movie.

Oscar Nominee: Best Picture 1995, Best Actor 1995 for John Travolta, Best Supporting Actor 1995 for Samuel L. Jackson, Best Supporting Actress 1995 for Uma Thurman, Best Director 1995 for Quentin Tarantino
Oscar Winner: Best Original Screenplay 1995 for Quentin Tarantino

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7EdQ4FqbhY

No comments:

Post a Comment