Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Killing

This was another film that was watched in the Tarantino class I am taking as one of his influences. This specific film was the major influence for Reservoir Dogs, and there are many similarities between the two. I found this film to be really well done and I really liked the plot. In seeing Reservoir Dogs the week before, it was really cool to see all the influence The Killing made on it. This film focused more time on the crime than Reservoir Dogs, and it was really cool to see a heist taking place at a horse racetrack. I also really liked how the film went through each individual character in setting up the heist as well as the aftermath after the heist. I would recommend this movie to anyone who is looking for a good crime drama (or a Film Noir) to watch.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiDUFG56wT4

No comments:

Post a Comment