Thursday, October 31, 2013

Star Trek (2009 Version)

This was the first time I had ever seen this movie all the way through, and I enjoyed it. The action sequences were really cool and the majority of the characters were well-acted. The plot was interesting, though it was a tiny bit confusing. I won't tell what happens but it took me some time to adjust to this part of the plot. While it was slightly confusing, it was still a cool idea for a plot and it was interesting to see how it played out. There is a good amount of action and a lot of lens flares (sometimes to the point where it is pretty distracting). Overall, I enjoyed this movie and I would recommend this to anyone who likes Science Fiction films or is looking for a decent action movie.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyJszxnJydA

No comments:

Post a Comment