Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Step Brothers

This is one of those movies that I have seen multiple times and one that I quote with my sister on almost a daily basis. I usually like most of Will Ferrell's films, and this just happens to be one of them. I would say that this is a movie that I find stupid yet funny. There are some funny lines and scenes and the plot is interesting. I really enjoyed the concept of two men who never really grow up and are extremely immature, and both main actors portray it really well. Overall, this movie is kind of dumb, but if you are entertained by these sort of movies, you might like it. I would recommend it to those who like Will Ferrell movies and those who are looking for a silly comedy to watch.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CewglxElBK0

No comments:

Post a Comment