Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Crazy, Stupid, Love.

I am not a huge fan of chick flicks, I mostly try to avoid them at all costs. I was a little reluctant when I first went to see this movie, but it got good reviews so my family decided to go see it. Turns out it was a really well-done movie with a well-acted cast and a really good plot. On my first day back at school, my friends and I decided to watch this movie, and it was still enjoyable to watch. It creates a great balance between humor and romance, in which neither overpowers the other. Usually when I watch a chick flick, I get pretty bored because they usually have the same generic plot points and aren't really creative. This movie weaves a great plot through multiple characters trying to find love, but you never feel lost with what each character is looking for and it ends with a funny climax and a good conclusion. I would really recommend this to anyone who is looking for a chick flick or a good romantic comedy.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iCwtxJejik

No comments:

Post a Comment