Sunday, August 11, 2013

Rango

I just watched this over the weekend with my sister because she had never seen it before. I really enjoyed this movie the first time when I went to see it in theaters, and I still enjoy it ever time I watch it. It's such an interesting idea of a movie, and a weird one too, because it combines the themes of a Western with characters that are all animals. If you may be interested in this movie, just make sure you are prepared for a strange main character (voiced by Johnny Depp), and some really strange jokes and humor. Other than that, I would say definitely check it out. I would recommend this to those who are looking for a movie to watch with their kids as well as anyone who is looking for something a little different than the average animated movie.

Oscar Winner: Best Animated Feature 2012

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-OOfW6wWyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment