Thursday, August 15, 2013

Django Unchained

I've always enjoyed Tarantino movies, so I was really excited when it came out in theaters. I enjoyed seeing this movie then, and after watching it two nights ago with my parents, I still enjoyed it. The acting by all the characters is very well done, and the plot is interesting and entertaining. It is a long movie, but it never gets boring. The dialogue is well-written and the action is pretty much constant. If you have never seen a Tarantino movie, be prepared for a lot of bloody violence. Most of his movies contain this sort of violence, but parts of this movie are tough to watch. I would really recommend it to anyone who is a Tarantino fan, someone who may be interested in a take on a Western movie, or anyone looking for a good movie to watch.

Oscar Nominee: Best Picture of 2013
Oscar Winner: Best Supporting Actor 2013 for Christoph Waltz; Best Original Screenplay 2013 for Quentin Tarantino

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8CZKbDzP1E

No comments:

Post a Comment