Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lincoln

After finishing this movie, I can officially say that I have watched every single Best Picture nominee of 2013. Lincoln was a really well-acted movie, every nominated actor and actress in this movie thoroughly deserved it. It was so interesting to see all the hard work that went into establishing the 13th Amendment, and the intense debate that went on. My only negative on this movie is that it is very much a dialogue-based movie, so there is much action as there is talking. It was hard to motivate myself to sit down and watch it because it was so wordy and 2 and a half hours of talking is sometimes hard to stay awake through. I would recommend this movie if you're into historical movies.

Oscar Nominee: Best Picture 2013
Oscar Winner: Best Actor 2013 for Daniel Day-Lewis

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiSAbAuLhqs

No comments:

Post a Comment