Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thor

This is the first time I've ever seen this movie and I've been yelled at by my friends for not having seen it until now. I happened to enjoy this movie, and I have a soft spot for superhero movies (when they're done right). I thought everyone did a good job of acting, especially Tom Hiddleston, who plays Loki. I also liked how the film focused on Thor trying to redeem himself worthy enough to control the power he was blessed with and instead of just trying to defeat the villain the entire movie. It also does a nice set-up for The Avengers, it does a bit during the movie, but there is also a clip at the very end (after the credits) that also sets it up. I had already seen The Avengers before watching this movie, so while Thor does set up The Avengers, you don't need to feel like you have to watch one before the other. Overall, I really enjoyed this movie and I recommend it to anyone who likes superhero or action movies.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOddp-nlNvQ

No comments:

Post a Comment